Our commitment of excellent service includes protecting your privacy. It is our priority to keep the information you entrusted with us in strict confidence. Notwithstanding the rapid change in technology on how we collect, process and store your information, it is our priority to ensure that your privacy is protected.
Protecting Your Privacy Means:
- Fodio keeps your financial information and the business you do with us in strict confidence
- Your financial information is not shared with third parties without your consent
- Fodio respects your privacy when we market our products and services
We Ask For Your Consent Before Us Sharing Information With People Outside Fodio
Fodio does not release any of your information to anyone outside of Fodio without your written consent - Consent form is available upon request. However, there are some exceptions to the above rules. Fodio may collect, use or disclose your information without your consent while we must disclose for:
- legal or contractual reasons and
- regulatory audits and/or investigations
If you have any questions or complaints about our privacy policies, let us know right away.